Legal notice and information on the conditions of use of the website
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L, as owner of the website WWW.DELICOFFEE.ES/ WWW.DELILAB.COFFEE, hereby states:
- Identifying data:
- Company name: DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L.
- VAT NUMBER: B98711898
- Registered office: C/ NA JORDANA 26, BAJO VALENCIA (46003)
- E-mail address: VC@DELICOFFEE.ES
- Registration details in the Valencia Mercantile Register: Volume 9922 folio 43 sheet V-126906
This information sets out and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that users of the website published under the domain name WWW.DELICOFFEE.ES/ WWW.DELILAB.COFFEE assume and undertake to respect. In any case, the acceptance of the legal notice does not imply the establishment of a contractual relationship between the USER and the RESPONSIBLE for the website, nor does it affect any previously existing one. With regard to the proper use of the website, all the information contained therein shall be subject to the rights, duties and obligations established by current legislation at all times, as well as those established in this legal notice.
- Page, domain WWW.DELICOFFEE.ES/ WWW.DELILAB.COFFEE, which is made available to Internet Users.
- User" means the natural or legal person who uses or browses the Site.
- Content" are the pages that make up the entire domain WWW.DELICOFFEE.ES/ WWW.DELILAB.COFFEE, which make up the information and services that DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L. makes available to Internet users. They contain the messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained on the Site.
- Hyperlink", a technique by which a User can browse different pages of the Web, or the Internet, by simply clicking on the text, icon, button or indicative that contains the link.
- Cookies, a technical means for the "traceability" and monitoring of navigation on websites. They are small text files that are written on the user's computer. This method has implications on privacy, so DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L. will give appropriate and reliable notice of their use at the time they are implemented on the Site.
If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he/she shall refrain from using the Site.
Use of the website
WWW.DELICOFFEE.ES/ WWW.DELILAB.COFFEE provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter "THE CONTENTS") owned by DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
Some pages of the website (WWW.DELICOFFEE.ES/ WWW.DELILAB.COFFEE) may allow participation by means of comments, in which case any user may send texts through the form established for this purpose. By sending these texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, the USER undertakes and accepts to make appropriate use of the contents that WWW.DELICOFFEE.ES/ WWW.DELILAB.COFFEE offers through its website, and not to use them for:
(i) engage in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
(ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, anti-terrorist or human rights nature.
(iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of WWW.DELICOFFEE.ES/ WWW.DELILAB.COFFEE, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
(iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use other users' e-mail accounts and modify or manipulate their messages.
(v) In short, to respect the applicable legislation, generally accepted morals and good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this end, THE USER agrees and undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all types of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
THE USER undertakes and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Site, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, trademarks, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he/she has access as a User of the Site, without this list being exhaustive in nature.
Furthermore, in accordance with the above, THE USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the written and explicit authorisation of DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L., which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or unless this is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the rights reserved by DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L. or its owners, the fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
- The User must abstain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where the Contents are found or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Page and/or the Contents.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L. Therefore, DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L. does not guarantee, and is not responsible for, the legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy and timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please be aware that before you provide your personal information to these non-WWW.DELICOFFEE.ES/ WWW.DELILAB.COFFEE websites, please be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Likewise, those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (WWW.DELICOFFEE.ES/ WWW.DELILAB.COFFEE) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorisation will not be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but may not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal written authorisation of DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L.
- No ?frames? shall be created (?frames?) with the Web pages nor on the Web pages of DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications may be made about DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L., its directors, employees or collaborators, or the people who are related to the Page for any reason, or the Users of the Page, or the Contents supplied.
- It shall not be stated or implied that DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L. has authorised the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available on the web page on which the Hyperlink is established.
- The web page on which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The web page on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content that is contrary to the rights of third parties.
- Modification of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the performance of the website, DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L reserves the right to modify and update the information contained in the website, its configuration and design, this legal notice and any other specific conditions at any time and without prior notice. When these particular conditions affect the USER, he/she will be duly informed, and may refrain from accepting and applying those conditions in force up to the moment and until the contractual relationship with the owner of the website is terminated. Acceptance of the Legal Notice does not entail the establishment of any commercial relationship, except for the rights, duties and obligations arising from the proper use of this website in accordance with current legislation. All updates and/or modifications will be communicated when accessing the website so that any USER may be aware of their scope.
- Intellectual / industrial property
DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its functioning, access and use, etc.), owned by DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L or its licensors, all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorised by DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L. will be considered a serious breach of the author's intellectual or industrial property rights.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L. The USER may view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of their computer or on any other physical medium provided that this is solely and exclusively for their personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L. website..
All trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the Website are the property of DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L. or, where appropriate, of third parties who have authorised their use, and it may not be understood that the use of or access to the Website and/or the Contents grants the User any rights over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or logos, and it may not be understood that any of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over said Contents have been transferred to the User.
Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L, or of third parties where appropriate, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are owned by DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L or by third parties who have authorised their use, who have exclusive rights to exploit them in any way and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L., is expressly prohibited.
Unauthorised use of the information contained on this website, as well as any breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L. or of third parties included on the website who have transferred content, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
- Site availability
DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L. does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in access to the Site, its Contents, nor that it is up to date, although it will make its best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update them. Consequently, DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L. shall not be liable for damages of any kind caused to the USER as a result of faults or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during or prior to the provision of the same.
DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L. excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and the Contents, to the non-fulfilment of the expectation of usefulness that users may have attributed to the Page and the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other websites that contain information on the subject. These Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation whatsoever.
DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L. is also not responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user's computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website,
- Browser malfunction or the use of outdated versions of the browser.
DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L. is not responsible for the contents of these linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the hyperlinks or the result of these links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the user's computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Site does not imply any obligation on the part of DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is the responsibility of the User, in any case, to ensure the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, DELICOFFEE TRADE S. L. is not responsible for any possible errors that may occur.L is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Site, nor for any possible damage that may be caused to the computer system of the user or third parties (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses in the user's computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
- Page Quality
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Site, DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L. makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or timeliness of the Content.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is for informational, advisory, informative and advertising purposes only. Under no circumstances does it offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L. excludes all liability for the decisions that the USER may take based on this information, as well as for any possible typographical errors that may be contained in the documents and graphics on the Website. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content due to expansion, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
- Content Availability
The provision of the service of the Page and the Contents is, in principle, indefinite in duration. DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L, however, is authorised to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Page and/or any of the Contents at any time. Whenever reasonably possible, DELICOFFEE TRADE S.L. will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Page.
For any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and fulfilment of this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all the parties involved submit themselves to the Judges and Courts of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
- Applicable legislation
These conditions are governed by Spanish law.
All copyrights reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. Copying, reproduction or dissemination, in whole or in part, by any means is expressly prohibited.