This Policy will always be applicable when data is provided to Delicoffee Trade, SL, which will be responsible for your data (Data Processing Manager), and through any of the contact or subscription forms where personal data is collected (name, email, etc.).
WHAT WE ARE COMMITTED TO
- To respect the privacy of our users and treat personal data with their consent.
- To treat the personal data that we strictly need to provide the requested service, and to treat them safely and confidentially, taking the necessary measures to avoid unauthorized access and misuse of them.
- Not to use personal data for purposes for which we have not previously obtained consent.
- Not to give personal data to third parties or share them.
- To keep personal data for the time strictly necessary for the specific purpose for which they have been provided.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE USE
Through our website we can collect personal data for different purposes:
- Information request by the user
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided, the strictly necessary data will be required.
It is important that the user is aware of the data they provide and the purpose for which they do so because at the time they provide them, they are accepting that we collect, store and use said data for the required purpose, being able at any time to withdraw their consent. provided through the appropriate channels, the consent of the interested party being the legal basis and legitimacy for the processing of their personal data.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE DATA
The user, by providing the data required in the forms, is solely responsible for the veracity of the data sent, guaranteeing and responding to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, committing to keep them duly updated.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED
Once the personal data has been provided, you will have the right to:
- consult any questions and to be informed of how we use the data and to obtain ACCESS to them.
- That RECTIFY or delete your information or impose LIMITATIONS in the treatment of it.
- CANCELLATION of the data.
- STAND AGAINST to the processing of your data.
- PORTABILITY of the data.
At any time, you may exercise these Rights, by writing and proving your personality addressed to Delicoffee Trade, SL, in Na Jordana, 26 Bajo 46003 Valencia (Valencia) , or through the email address: mc (at) delicoffee.es.
In addition, you may file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data violates applicable legislation.
SECURITY AND DATA STORAGE
We will keep the data for the time strictly necessary for the provision of the requested service and as long as the owner does not request its elimination, adopting the appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against its loss, destruction or accidental damage, making everything possible to protect and keep them safe.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
No data transfers are foreseen except in those cases where there is a legal obligation. There is no forecast for international data transfers.